Delicious Homemade Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
Today we want to share with you the recipe to create a plate of heavenly spaghetti. With a handful of ingredients, we can make a delicious carbonara.
Carbonara is one of the most favorite dishes from Italy and is super simple, in short, we only need to prepare egg, hard sharp cheese, pepper, and meat. Those ingredients will not be too hard to find. Aren’t they?
Preparation For Spaghetti:
- 200 gram of spaghetti
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of oil
For Spaghetti sauce:
- 200 gram of ground beef / corned beef
- 4 pieces of sausages
- 600 ml full cream liquid milk
- 100 gram of grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 4 pieces of garlic
- 1/2 pieces of onion
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 2 teaspoon of oregano (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mix with a little water
- Boil spaghetti in a pan, don’t forget to add salt, oil to the water. Boil until spaghetti is well cooked and soft.
- Let it dry using a colander, and serve the spaghetti on a plate.
- The next step will be making spaghetti sauce. Prepare a pan, heat the butter, and saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Put the ground beef and sausages until it is well cooked.
- Make spaghetti sauce. Heat margarine, saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Enter the ground beef and cooked sausages until cooked.
- After the spaghetti is ready, you can add the milk, salt, ground pepper, and cheese to the pan. Cook over low heat until the milk boils.
- When the milk boils, you can add the cornstarch and oregano. Stir well.
- Finally, put the sauce on the spaghetti plate, and Spaghetti carbonara ready to serve.
That’s all, thank you for your visit and happy cooking!
- November 21, 2020