Easy Homemade Fried Rice Recipe
For today we want to share with you how to cook delicious fried rice. We can achieve Chinese restaurant-style fried rice within our kitchen. The great thing about this recipe is that we can add other things to make it even more tasteful, we can add bacon, chicken, and ham.
Fried rice is one of the easiest and delicious way to transform leftovers into something tasteful! All we need for making fried rice is heat, rice, and oil, the rest can be customized according to your preference.
- 2 scoops of white long grain rice (We prefer to use a day old and cold rice help to keep it from being mushy)
- 1 piece of egg
- Vegetables or Peas or Carrots. (other veggies are acceptable, you can add bell pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, or cabbage).
- 3 onions
- 7 pieces of cayenne pepper
- 1 small corn
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 shelled corn
- Preheat Skillet. Turn your skillet to medium-high heat and pour sesame oil into the bottom of your skillet and add the onion, peas, and carrots. Fry this until they are tender.
- Slide the veggies to the side. Pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. Use a spatula to scramble the eggs. Mix them together with the veggies.
- Add the rice. Combine it with the veggie and egg mixture. Pour the soy sauce on top and stir until it is heated throughout. Garnish with green onions.
Good luck 🤗
- November 29, 2020