English Style Pancake Recipe
If you are looking for a reference to create a simple basic pancake, then you should look no further, because today we want to share with you a recipe to create a basic pancake.
Pancake is great for breakfast especially for weekends, and we can actually create a simple pancake at home. It takes no more than 30 minutes to create one from scratch, and there are no special ingredients needed to create a fluffy pancake.
- 150 grams of Plain Flour
- 15 grams of granulated sugar
- 250 ml of fresh milk
- 2 eggs
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Prepare a bowl, and use it to sift together the flour and the salt.
- Add sugar to the dough and then create a hole in the center.
- Put eggs and some of the milk into the dough, then stir until well blended.
- While you are stirring the dough, you need to pour more milk gradually.
- Heat pan on medium heat, melt some butter on the top of the pan.
- Add a ladle full of dough into the pan and wait for it to turn yellowish underneath.
- You can flip the pancake and wait until another side is turning golden.
- Put the pancake on a plate.
That’s all, you can server this great tasting pancake with your favorite maple syrup or melted butter. Enjoy and happy cooking!
- November 24, 2020