Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe To Try
Who are craving for some cheese?! Here is a simple and easy recipe to make a perfect cheese sandwich for your breakfast.
- 9 slices of White bread
- 3 slices of Cheese
- 3 slices Parmesan
- 3 slices yellow cheddar
- 3 slices white cheddar
- Olive oil
- Prepare the bread slices, and baste those slices on one side with butter.
- Prepare 4 cheese.
- Add oil on a medium-hot pan and then put buttered bread slices on pan (butter side in the bottom side).
- Put cheeses on bread slices. Top with buttered slices (butter side up).
- You need to keep moving bread around on pan as cheese melts. And when it turns yellowish, you need to flip it. Add butter to top of sandwich lightly once again.
- You need to keep moving sandwich around on pan, so it will be well cooked.
- Lastly, remove it from pan and you may slice the sandwich into a couple parts.
- December 4, 2020