Healthy And Crispy Chicken Nuggets Recipe To Try At Home
For today’s inspiration, we want to share with you a homemade chicken nugget recipe that you can try at home. This chicken nugget is easy, it takes only 30 minutes from start to finish and has freezer-friendly chicken nuggets.
This is a practical menu is perfect for your little one, if you love to do it yourself, this can be a great recipe to try as the final result will be healthy and delicious.
The great thing about this recipe is that we can use our everyday ingredients, there is nothing fancy here! Here’s a rundown of the chicken nuggets ingredient list:
- 500 gram of ground chicken
- 5 onions
- 5 garlic
- Ground pepper
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 250 grams of bread crumbs
- 1 block of grated cheese
- Celery according to taste
- Savor the ingredients like the onion and garlic, mix it with the ground chicken.
- Prepare an egg in a bowl and then mix it with cornstarch, sugar, and pepper powder.
- Add the dough to the ground chicken mixture, you can then add grated cheese and celery. (You may add a pinch of salt if you like to)
- Prepare a cooking pan, you need to grease it with oil or butter. When it’s done, you can start pouring the dough into the pan.
- In another part, you need to start boiling water to steam. After the water is boiling, put the dough into a saucepan, you need to steam it for about 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and let it chill, After it cools down, remove the dough from the saucepan and cut it into pieces.
- Prepare an egg in a bowl and stir it until well blended. Put the nuggets that have been cut into the bowl.
- You need to prepare a plate for the bread crumbs. After soaking in the egg, you can put the nuggets in the bread crumbs.
- You can fry some of them and save the rest in the freezer for later use.
- November 22, 2020