Homemade Garlic Pasta Recipe For Your Inspiration
Today we want to share a recipe to create homemade garlic pasta, I don’t know the standard way of creating garlic pasta but this one will give you a delicious result for sure. There are no special ingredients needed, you may have most of these ingredients on your kitchen shelves.
- 2 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of onion diced
- 3 cups of pasta
- 1 can 5 oz of Evaporated Milk
- 1 can 12.8oz/380ml of table cream
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or vegetable oil)
- 1/2 cup carrot diced
- 7 sticks asparagus
- 5 cups of water
- Prepare a cooking pot and put 5 cups of water to boil.
- Add ingredients like chicken breast, 1/2 tablespoon of salt, and 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper to the pot.
- Take out the meat from the pot.
- Put the pasta on boiling broth and you can follow the steps according to package instruction.
- Strain after the pasta is well cooked and set aside.
- Set meat aside to let it cool down for a while. While it’s warm, you need to shred meat.
- Prepare a cooking pan, and heat oil.
- Add shredded meat to the cooking pan. Stir until well cooked.
- Add onions cook until yellowish. Then sprinkle Table cream and evaporated milk and bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle the remaining half of salt and pepper with the garlic and carrots into the cooking pan. Mix occasionally until sauce thickens.
- When it’s ready, you can add in pasta and asparagus and stir it until well blended.
- December 1, 2020