Homemade Nachos With Salsa Recipe
Making Salsa is pretty easy, all we need to do is to mix chopped tomato with other ingredients like onions, herbs, and spices. For today we want to combine salsa sauce with nachos to create a great appetizer for a casual get-together with friends or for party snacks.
The great thing about this recipe is no need for fancy ingredients to get this delicious salsa dip at home. Most of these ingredients can be found in your kitchen.
- 1 pack of Doritos
- 50 gram of cheddar cheese
- 100 gram of quick melt cheese
- 1 teaspoon of oregano as a topping
- Meat Sauce
- 250 grams of ground chicken
- 3 pieces of garlic
- 1 onion
- 100 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of mushroom broth
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Salsa sauce
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon of parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 tsp of ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
Preparation for the meat sauce:
- Saute the onions and garlic in the pan until it smells good, you can then put the meat in the pan and stir it until the meat yellowish.
- Add water, and then add the ingredients like tomato sauce, chili sauce, salt, pepper, faux mushrooms as well as oregano. Stir well until the mixture is well blended and heat the stove until the meat is well cooked.
- Prepare a pan and grease the pan with butter, and then you arrange the Doritos or chips on the top of the grease.
- You can then add the grated quick-melting cheese and meat sauce on the top.
- On top of the broth, you need to flip the dough and then sprinkle again with the grated cheddar cheese and meat sauce. Cover with quickly melted cheese and a sprinkle of oregano.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 175⁰C for 5 minutes over low heat and 5 minutes over lower heat. Or until the cheese is entirely melted.
Preparation for the salsa:
- Cut the tomatoes into a few pieces.
- Put in a bowl, add salt, pepper, parsley, lemon juice, and olive oil. Stir well.
- Remove the nachos from the oven.
- And lastly, you can put the salsa on top.
- November 25, 2020