Homemade Onion Rings Recipe To Try
Onion rings can be perfect appetizers for any occasion, it is a very popular snack food around the world. We can find this item pretty much everywhere, from fast food restaurant to a fancy one.
So how do you fulfill your onion rings craving when you can’t go to a restaurant? Yeah, you make them at home, of course! Below, we want to share with you a recipe to create crispy onion rings at home. Once you try this recipe, you will never need to search for another recipe. Just Kidding.
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp flour
- 100 gram of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons flour for the liquid dough
- 1 piece of egg
- 20 ml of water
- Peel the onion, wash and cut it into rings
- Prepare a pan or a plate and then you can put the sliced onion and sprinkle it with flour until well blended.
- Prepare the liquid dough, you need to mix 2 tablespoons flour, one egg and 20 ml of water. Stir until it is well blended.
- You can put the sprinkled onions rings to the dough.
- Prepare another plate with all purpose flour, you can then add the onions ring to the plate, mix it with dry flour.
- You can then fry over medium heat until it looks yellowish.
- November 27, 2020