Simple Homemade Vegetable Soup Recipe
Hello guys, today we want to share with you a simple recipe to make a simple vegetable soup. Not only simple, but this vegetable soup is also healthy and tastes delicious. Vegetable Soup is one of my most favorite soup recipes and for health reasons, it’s healthy. There are only a number of ingredients to use to cook a delicious vegetable soup. There are no fancy ingredients and everything required is affordable.
- 1 Carrot
- 4 Cauliflower
- 1 Potato
- 5 Meatballs
- 3 Onions
- 2 White Onions
- Water 800 ml
- Chicken Broth Powder
Feel free to use any topping you may have in your refrigerator. This soup is will be delicious but you may add :
- 1 leaf pre (chopped)
- 3 celery leaves (chopped)
- Fried onion
- 1 Tomato (cut into 4 pieces)
- Wash the main ingredients you have prepared for this recipe, drain and cut according to taste.
- Stir fry onion and garlic until yellowish, and then turn off the stove.
- Bring the water to a boil and then add ingredients like macaroni, carrots, 1/2 cooked potato
- Add the seasonings that have been stir-fried, then add a pinch of salt, sugar, pepper, powder broth, and stirring meatballs.
- Check the taste.
- Add the cabbage off the stove.
- Add the topping you have to the soup.
- Vegetable soup is ready to serve.
- November 26, 2020