Simple Sunny Side Egg In Toast Recipe
Today’s recipe is “Sunny Side Egg in Toast”, it is basically a piece of toast that has a soft cooked egg in the center. This popular breakfast has so many names, like Toad in a Hole, Egg in a Hole, Egg-in-a-Frame, Egg-in-a-Nest and many more.
This is easy to make and delicious. Let’s jump to the ingredients and steps to prove it.
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 egg
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Prepare the bread, we need to craft a circle in the middle of the bread. You can use a cup or a bowl to get a perfect circle.
- Prepare the pan and heat the butter on it.
- Add the bread into the pan.
- Crack an egg right into the hole on the bread.
- Wait until the egg is well cooked. Depends on your preference, you may take it out half cooked.
- Remove the bread from the pan.
- December 2, 2020