Taiwanese Fried Rice Noodles
For today we want to share with you how to cook delicious Taiwanese stir-fried rice noodles. Fried rice noodles come from Eastern Asia food tradition, it is basically rice noodles mixed with vegetables and meats. In order to cook this Taiwanese fried noodle, you will need various ingredients like the following :
- a pack of rice vermicelli
- 3 pieces of carrots
- 6 pieces of spring corn
- 5 pieces of green chilies
- 10 pieces of meatballs
- 3 pieces of garlic
- 5 onions
- 3 red chilies
- ground pepper
- Soak the vermicelli in cold water
- Slice the ingredients like corn, carrot, green chilies.
- Slice Meatballs into two pieces
- Put the sliced onions and chilies are on the pan and fry it until smells good.
- You can then add carrots, meatballs, and corn to the pan.
- Add the water to the pan and wait until it’s boiling,
- Stir the water and you can the seasonings like ground pepper peppercorns and flavoring until it tastes good.
- Lastly, you can add the vermicelli, stir until well blended.
- November 28, 2020