Tasty Chicken Curry Recipe To Try At Home
This recipe is the simple chicken curry that you can try it at home. Chicken curry is perfect for dinner and serves really well as leftovers for lunch. It is a delicious combination of chicken thighs with the thick curry sauce over vegetables like potatoes, red bell pepper, and peas. This chicken curry recipe is easy to make because no need for special ingredients, we are just throwing basic ingredients into one pot and letting it simmer.
Let’s jump to the nitty-gritty of the preparation and the steps to cook it. Here we go :
- 1/2 kg chicken (potluck)
- 1 pack coconut milk
- 1 lemongrass
- 2 bay leaves and lime leaves
- 3 onions
- 3 garlic
- 3 candle-nuts
- 1/2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 10 red chilies
- Cut the chicken according to your preference.
- Blend the seasonings, I personally use a blender to mix those seasonings and I am using cooking oil instead of water.
- After finely sauteing until smells good, but the lime leaves, bay leaves, and lemongrass.
- Put the chicken, and then add about 0.5 liters of water.
- Please wait a few moments and you can then add the seasonings like salt, sugar, flavoring, and coconut milk.
- Stir it until well blended, when it’s a little thick, you can turn off the stove.
- Homemade chicken curry is ready to be served.
That’s all guys, hope this recipe works well for you.
- November 20, 2020